Swarovski to launch ‘made for India’ range
Eyes double-digit growthFebruary 26, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swarovski, a leading jewellery and accessories retailer, plans to launch an India-centric range of products along with expanding its distribution network in the country. This Austria-based company is also aiming for double-digit growth in the local market in the near future.
Markus-Langes Swarovski, owner and executive board member, Swarovski, in a recent media interaction, said, "We will continue to launch products specifically designed for the Indian market as well as strengthen our distribution network."
Swarovski currently offers its range of jewellery, pens and accessories through 34 franchised stores on a pan India basis.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021