Swarovski to launch ‘made for India’ range
Eyes double-digit growthFebruary 26, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swarovski, a leading jewellery and accessories retailer, plans to launch an India-centric range of products along with expanding its distribution network in the country. This Austria-based company is also aiming for double-digit growth in the local market in the near future.
Markus-Langes Swarovski, owner and executive board member, Swarovski, in a recent media interaction, said, "We will continue to launch products specifically designed for the Indian market as well as strengthen our distribution network."
Swarovski currently offers its range of jewellery, pens and accessories through 34 franchised stores on a pan India basis.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2