Swatch plans Indian expansion
Swatch is planning to expand its retail presence by adding 10 to 15 stores by the year 2011 across India.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Swatch is planning to expand its retail presence by adding 10 to 15 stores by the year 2011 across India. Presently with eight exclusive stores and three kiosks, the company would also expand the presence of Swatch jewellery through the exclusive outlets. Swatch is adding its first automatic chronograph collection to its portfolio, to be launched globally on October 15 and will also be launching season’s collection by the middle of November. The company offers a collection designed by Manish Arora for both men and women under the Swatch range of products. The company does not retain any advertising agency in India and all its advertising is done by its Switzerland office.
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities