Swatch plans Indian expansion
Swatch is planning to expand its retail presence by adding 10 to 15 stores by the year 2011 across India.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Swatch is planning to expand its retail presence by adding 10 to 15 stores by the year 2011 across India. Presently with eight exclusive stores and three kiosks, the company would also expand the presence of Swatch jewellery through the exclusive outlets. Swatch is adding its first automatic chronograph collection to its portfolio, to be launched globally on October 15 and will also be launching season’s collection by the middle of November. The company offers a collection designed by Manish Arora for both men and women under the Swatch range of products. The company does not retain any advertising agency in India and all its advertising is done by its Switzerland office.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor