Swatch plans Indian expansion
Swatch is planning to expand its retail presence by adding 10 to 15 stores by the year 2011 across India.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Swatch is planning to expand its retail presence by adding 10 to 15 stores by the year 2011 across India. Presently with eight exclusive stores and three kiosks, the company would also expand the presence of Swatch jewellery through the exclusive outlets. Swatch is adding its first automatic chronograph collection to its portfolio, to be launched globally on October 15 and will also be launching season’s collection by the middle of November. The company offers a collection designed by Manish Arora for both men and women under the Swatch range of products. The company does not retain any advertising agency in India and all its advertising is done by its Switzerland office.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore