Swatch plans Indian expansion
Swatch is planning to expand its retail presence by adding 10 to 15 stores by the year 2011 across India.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Swatch is planning to expand its retail presence by adding 10 to 15 stores by the year 2011 across India. Presently with eight exclusive stores and three kiosks, the company would also expand the presence of Swatch jewellery through the exclusive outlets. Swatch is adding its first automatic chronograph collection to its portfolio, to be launched globally on October 15 and will also be launching season’s collection by the middle of November. The company offers a collection designed by Manish Arora for both men and women under the Swatch range of products. The company does not retain any advertising agency in India and all its advertising is done by its Switzerland office.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House