Swatch plans Indian expansion
Swatch is planning to expand its retail presence by adding 10 to 15 stores by the year 2011 across India.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Swatch is planning to expand its retail presence by adding 10 to 15 stores by the year 2011 across India. Presently with eight exclusive stores and three kiosks, the company would also expand the presence of Swatch jewellery through the exclusive outlets. Swatch is adding its first automatic chronograph collection to its portfolio, to be launched globally on October 15 and will also be launching season’s collection by the middle of November. The company offers a collection designed by Manish Arora for both men and women under the Swatch range of products. The company does not retain any advertising agency in India and all its advertising is done by its Switzerland office.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear