Swensen’s store launched in Bangalore
The global ice cream brand Swensen’s inaugurated its first store in India in Bangalore
June 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The global ice cream brand Swensen’s inaugurated its first store in India in Bangalore at Mantri Mall. Originally, the brand belongs to San Francisco. The store at Mantri mall is a franchised model and has been opened in partnership with RJ Group. Swensen’s hopes to provide the exotic ambience to the ice cream lovers, who are looking for some new and fun loving casual dining experience.
The company’s R & D is in the process of developing 24 new flavors for the Indian audience. There would be options for the consumers to choose the ice creams to make their own signature sundaes and enjoy the ultimate sundae experience for the day. Other items would include coffee and a separate corner for the kids in preference.
The company is aiming to open five outlets—four in Bangalore and one at Delhi International Airport. A future plan of the company is to focus on South India and open 80 outlets in the next five years.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint