Swensen’s store launched in Bangalore
The global ice cream brand Swensen’s inaugurated its first store in India in Bangalore
June 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The global ice cream brand Swensen’s inaugurated its first store in India in Bangalore at Mantri Mall. Originally, the brand belongs to San Francisco. The store at Mantri mall is a franchised model and has been opened in partnership with RJ Group. Swensen’s hopes to provide the exotic ambience to the ice cream lovers, who are looking for some new and fun loving casual dining experience.
The company’s R & D is in the process of developing 24 new flavors for the Indian audience. There would be options for the consumers to choose the ice creams to make their own signature sundaes and enjoy the ultimate sundae experience for the day. Other items would include coffee and a separate corner for the kids in preference.
The company is aiming to open five outlets—four in Bangalore and one at Delhi International Airport. A future plan of the company is to focus on South India and open 80 outlets in the next five years.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021