Swiss Military goes online
Portal to offer Swiss lifestyle accessories and corporate gifting solutions.October 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Swiss Military products go online as the brand unveils its e-commerce portal. The website will offer the wide variety of Swiss lifestyle accessories and also personalised corporate gifting solutions which Indian consumers could buy in Indian currency.
The collection on www.swissmilitaryindia.com will include various categories such as Travel Gear, Writing Instruments, Travel Accessories encompassing deluxe card tools, travel mugs, multi-utility tools, torches, leather accessories etc. to name just a few, starting from Rs 290 only.
The goal of this new green alternative is to boost the brands customer engagement and to be a platform for individuals and corporate houses across India. To support the portal, Swiss Military has partnered with all major e-commerce portals like Flipkart.com besides various other leading portals to offer products that can meet all the gifting requirements of the customers pan India.
“Our focus is to increase our footprint in the digital space and with a surge in demand for ordering products online, we saw a potential in the e-commerce space. It is every shopper’s dream to buy high quality products at pocket friendly prices, especially for gifting purposes. Due to our extensive research and product development efforts over the past few years, we have carved a niche for ourselves by offering a highly diverse and qualitative product range for the price & quality conscious Indian audience” said, Anuj Sawhney, MD, Swiss Military.
Swiss Military has a dedicated customer services team across India which eagerly helps customers select gifts and answer any queries.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category