Swiss Military goes online
Portal to offer Swiss lifestyle accessories and corporate gifting solutions.October 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Swiss Military products go online as the brand unveils its e-commerce portal. The website will offer the wide variety of Swiss lifestyle accessories and also personalised corporate gifting solutions which Indian consumers could buy in Indian currency.
The collection on www.swissmilitaryindia.com will include various categories such as Travel Gear, Writing Instruments, Travel Accessories encompassing deluxe card tools, travel mugs, multi-utility tools, torches, leather accessories etc. to name just a few, starting from Rs 290 only.
The goal of this new green alternative is to boost the brands customer engagement and to be a platform for individuals and corporate houses across India. To support the portal, Swiss Military has partnered with all major e-commerce portals like Flipkart.com besides various other leading portals to offer products that can meet all the gifting requirements of the customers pan India.
“Our focus is to increase our footprint in the digital space and with a surge in demand for ordering products online, we saw a potential in the e-commerce space. It is every shopper’s dream to buy high quality products at pocket friendly prices, especially for gifting purposes. Due to our extensive research and product development efforts over the past few years, we have carved a niche for ourselves by offering a highly diverse and qualitative product range for the price & quality conscious Indian audience” said, Anuj Sawhney, MD, Swiss Military.
Swiss Military has a dedicated customer services team across India which eagerly helps customers select gifts and answer any queries.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021