Swiss watch ‘Seven Friday’ to enter India
Plans to set up brick-and-mortar stores, shortlyApril 14, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Zurich-based ‘Seven Friday’, a high-end watch retailer, is all set to make a foray in the Indian market, and it will offer watches priced from Rs 92, 000.
This brand has started promoting itself on social media about four months ago.
The Seven Friday India representative, in a media interaction, said, "We are planning to launch our brick-and-mortar stores shortly here."
Seven Friday was founded in May 2012, and is present in 58 countries.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021