TBS opens 2 shop-in-shops
Offers inaugral promotions; eyes larger customer base.July 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The cosmetics and toiletries brand, The Body Shop, has expanded its retail presence as it opens two new shop-in-shops at the Lifestyle outlets. The expansion is a part of its association with the multi brand retailer.
The two shop-in-shops have opened at City Center Mall- Chennai and Alpha Mall – Ahmedabad. These will be the second and third store of The Body Shop in association with Lifestyle, the first store being in ‘MGF Metropolis’ Mall, Gurgaon which opened last month.
With this, The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base and offer products and promotions to its south and west customers. The Body Shop will be offering exciting inaugural offer, free product sampling, free Make up consultation by internationally trained experts. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG