TBS opens 2 shop-in-shops
Offers inaugral promotions; eyes larger customer base.July 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The cosmetics and toiletries brand, The Body Shop, has expanded its retail presence as it opens two new shop-in-shops at the Lifestyle outlets. The expansion is a part of its association with the multi brand retailer.
The two shop-in-shops have opened at City Center Mall- Chennai and Alpha Mall – Ahmedabad. These will be the second and third store of The Body Shop in association with Lifestyle, the first store being in ‘MGF Metropolis’ Mall, Gurgaon which opened last month.
With this, The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base and offer products and promotions to its south and west customers. The Body Shop will be offering exciting inaugural offer, free product sampling, free Make up consultation by internationally trained experts. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore