TBZ engages consumers on FB
TBZ leads across categories at 23.3 per cent.November 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri, one of the leading jewellery brand, has seen its Facebook page way ahead of the average global industry in terms of interaction and engagement levels. According to a study done by Ketchum Sampark, the social media properties of the brand has engaging content based on clear profiling of the user base which has resulted in significant conversions through meaningful conversations. Engagement rate of our client TBZ - The Original is socially leading in India, across categories, at 23.3 per cent beating industry average of 5.9 per cent. The study analyzed 100 Indian brands and 100 global brands across 10 categories, and their growth in fan base and engagement on Facebook from January to August 2012.
TBZ - The Original campaigns promoting the new store launches across the country on Facebook were highly appreciated by users which also contributed to the high engagement rates. The current 'Talking About Us' on Facebook has reached 20,000+ and there has been a consistent growth in the fan base at 6 per cent per month.
Kiran Dixit, Chief Marketing Officer, TBZ-The Orignal says, “We started our social media activities in 2010 with an aim to have an online presence and interact with the Facebook community. We wanted to connect with the younger crowd. TBZ has built a contemporary image for the brand and has kept up with the modern times. We rarely sell through Facebook since we focus on engagement and we have successfully achieved that high engagement rate with consistent approach and strategic methods.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2