TBZ engages consumers on FB
TBZ leads across categories at 23.3 per cent.November 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri, one of the leading jewellery brand, has seen its Facebook page way ahead of the average global industry in terms of interaction and engagement levels. According to a study done by Ketchum Sampark, the social media properties of the brand has engaging content based on clear profiling of the user base which has resulted in significant conversions through meaningful conversations. Engagement rate of our client TBZ - The Original is socially leading in India, across categories, at 23.3 per cent beating industry average of 5.9 per cent. The study analyzed 100 Indian brands and 100 global brands across 10 categories, and their growth in fan base and engagement on Facebook from January to August 2012.
TBZ - The Original campaigns promoting the new store launches across the country on Facebook were highly appreciated by users which also contributed to the high engagement rates. The current 'Talking About Us' on Facebook has reached 20,000+ and there has been a consistent growth in the fan base at 6 per cent per month.
Kiran Dixit, Chief Marketing Officer, TBZ-The Orignal says, “We started our social media activities in 2010 with an aim to have an online presence and interact with the Facebook community. We wanted to connect with the younger crowd. TBZ has built a contemporary image for the brand and has kept up with the modern times. We rarely sell through Facebook since we focus on engagement and we have successfully achieved that high engagement rate with consistent approach and strategic methods.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021