TBZ enters Vadodara
Offering an urban experience.August 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited (TBZ) has opened its brand new showroom at KP Infinity in Vadodara, on the highly auspicious Gurupushya Nakshatra day, an occasion when people purchase jewelley and make investments. Honorable Mayor of Vadodara Jyotiben Pandya inaugurated the new TBZ showroom in the presence of Shrikant Zaveri, Chairman and Managing Director, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited and Kiran Dixit, Head, Marketing, TBZ Ltd. The new sparkling TBZ showroom showcases a new and wide range of women’s and men’s jewellery collection for discerning consumers.
Shrikant Zaveri, Chairman and Managing Director, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Ltd., said, “We are extremely happy to open the new showroom at Vadodara on this auspicious day, bringing our age-old values of trust and tradition. Recently, we have inaugurated a showroom in Churchgate, Mumbai and also in Rajkot. We believe the people of Vadodara have the experiences of our products and designs as we had received overwhelming responses during the jewellery exhibition in the past. Now our new showroom will provide the unique shopping experience that suits various festive occasions and moment of joy and celebration. Also, our trendy jewellery products are designed to meet the people's aspirations through its elegance, style and modernity.”
The launch of TBZ’s Vadodara showroom marks the company’s sustained efforts in expanding its base in the state of Gujarat. The opening of showroom is also timed well to serve the customers during the ensuring festive seasons such as Navratri, Dussera, Pushyanakshatra, Dhanteras and Diwali which are the auspicious occasions to buy jewellery.
With this addition, TBZ now has 15 showrooms in 10 cities across five states.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021