TBZ expands presence
This is TBZ's 10th store in Maharashtra.January 21, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited (“TBZ – The Original”), the well-known and trusted Mumbai-based jewellery retailer with a pan-India presence and rich legacy of over 150 years, marked its foray into Marathwada with the opening of its first exclusive store in Aurangabad to cater to fast-growing local communities of the region. This is TBZ’s 10th store in Maharashtra. In the last few months, The Company has opened 10 stores in cities of Pune, Mumbai, Vadodara, Kolkata, Vapi, Bhavnagar, Vasai, Nagpur and now in Aurangabad. With the opening of this new store, TBZ- The Original now has 23 stores in 17 cities across 6 States including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal.
TBZ’s exquisite 4,300 sq. ft. store is located at AG Pride, near Ratnakar Bank, N3 Jalna Road, Aurangabad.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2