TBZ expands presence
This is TBZ's 10th store in Maharashtra.January 21, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited (“TBZ – The Original”), the well-known and trusted Mumbai-based jewellery retailer with a pan-India presence and rich legacy of over 150 years, marked its foray into Marathwada with the opening of its first exclusive store in Aurangabad to cater to fast-growing local communities of the region. This is TBZ’s 10th store in Maharashtra. In the last few months, The Company has opened 10 stores in cities of Pune, Mumbai, Vadodara, Kolkata, Vapi, Bhavnagar, Vasai, Nagpur and now in Aurangabad. With the opening of this new store, TBZ- The Original now has 23 stores in 17 cities across 6 States including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal.
TBZ’s exquisite 4,300 sq. ft. store is located at AG Pride, near Ratnakar Bank, N3 Jalna Road, Aurangabad.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021