TBZ forays into East India
Opens two showrooms in Kolkata.September 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited (TBZ) marked its foray into Kolkata and East India by inaugurating two showrooms on a single day. The exquisite showrooms are located at five Camac Street in south-central Kolkata and Kakurgachi in nonth-east Kolkata. Shrikant Zaveri, Chairman and Managing Director, TBZ, and the key management personnel were present on the occasion.
Shrikant Zaveri, Chairman and Managing Director, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited, said, “TBZ is maintaining the momentum of its retail expansion across key markets and the foray into Kolkata and East India is part of this strategy. I’m happy that Kolkata has the distinction of being the first city where TBZ has opened two showrooms on a single day and this is a rare occurrence in our 150-year old history.” He added, “We see complete synergy between the city of Kolkata, known for its association with arts and culture, and TBZ, renowned for its craftsmanship and creativity in the art and science of jewellery design. And now TBZ will bring in the best of western India jewellery designs to eastern India.”
Both the TBZ showrooms have a customer-friendly ambience with amenities such as displays, comfortable chairs, ambient lighting, elegant stylish interiors and the use of complementing and contrasting colours with bright lights and appropriate cooling ensures that the customer enjoys a unique experience.
The opening of showroom is also timed well to serve the customers during the ensuring festive seasons such as Durga Puja, Dassehra, Diwali and the marriage season, which are auspicious occasions to buy jewellery and also gift them.
In the last six months, TBZ has opened three showrooms in cities of Pune, Mumbai, and Vadodara. With the opening of the two new showrooms in Kolkata, TBZ now has 18 showrooms in 11 cities across six states including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and now West Bengal.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021