TBZ on winning spree
Gets three awards.September 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited Ltd has won three prestigious awards at reputed annual industry forums including the Retail Jeweller India Awards 2012 and the eminent Bombay Bullion Association Award at the 9th India International Gold Convention.
TBZ was bestowed two prestigious awards for marketing excellence under the categories of 360 Degree Marketing Campaign of the Year & Best Radio campaign of the year at the 8th Annual Gemfields & RioTinto Retail Jeweller India Awards 2012 held in Mumbai. The Jury Panel this year included Neha Dhupia (Actress), Anita Dongre (Fashion Designer), Amrita Puri (Actress), Namrata Baruwa Shroff (Interior Architect), Ananya Banerjee (Artist), Vaishali Banerjee (Manager - Platinum Guild India), Schauna Chauhan Saluja (CEO, Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd.), Prasad Kapre (Core Committee Member, FICCI Gem & Jewellery), Arati Singh, Senior Vice President, NDTV Good Times, and Prashant Panday, Executive Director, Radio Mirchi (ENIL).
The 148-year-old company won its third award, the coveted `Best Branded Traditional Jewellery of the Year 2012’ award from the Bombay Bullion Association at the 9th India International Gold Convention.The award was presented to TBZ Limited’s Chairman and Managing Director, Shrikant Zaveri by Dr Anup Pujari, IAS, Director General of Foreign Trade, Department of Commerce, the chief guest, on the occasion.
Commenting on the awards, Shrikant Zaveri, CMD, TBZ, said, “At TBZ, our focus is constantly on encouraging innovation and excellence in the branded jewellery business. This helps us keep pace with the times and stay relevant to Gen-X while being embedded in the minds and hearts of the decision makers and influencers. The ‘Best Traditional Jewellery Brand award recognizes our efforts to be synonymous with Tradition, Trust and Timeless while being an encouragement for times to come.”
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO