TBZ opens at Gandhidham
50 per cent discount on diamond jewellery offer limited.April 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Ltd has opened its new store in Gandhidham in Kutch region of Gujara and announced to open 57 new showrooms in 11 states with the investment of over Rs 1,000 crore. The Original now have 26 stores in 20 cities across 7 States including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal.
TBZ offering 50 per cent discount on diamond jewellery making charges and 35 per cent off on gold jewellery making charge, available for a limited period.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore