TBZ opens at Gandhidham
50 per cent discount on diamond jewellery offer limited.April 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Ltd has opened its new store in Gandhidham in Kutch region of Gujara and announced to open 57 new showrooms in 11 states with the investment of over Rs 1,000 crore. The Original now have 26 stores in 20 cities across 7 States including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal.
TBZ offering 50 per cent discount on diamond jewellery making charges and 35 per cent off on gold jewellery making charge, available for a limited period.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG