TBZ opens store at Churchgate
2nd showroom in South Mumbai.July 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited (TBZ Ltd.) opened its spanking brand new showroom at Churchgate (Mumbai). Shrikant Zaveri, Chairman and Managing Director, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited, inaugurated the new TBZ showroom showcasing a new and wide range of women’s and men’s jewellery collection for discerning consumers.
Shrikant Zaveri, Chairman and Managing Director, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Ltd., said, “We are very happy to have our showroom in Churchgate. It is our second showroom in South Mumbai after Zaveri Bazar. We have jewellery designed in Gold & Diamond which will appeal to South Mumbai customer.. We, at TBZ, believe that the past holds the key to the future! Today, we at TBZ haven’t lost sight of the legacy that began 150-years ago. TBZ has a legacy of enthralling India with stunning and inspiring designs in gold, diamond and Platinum. The TBZ legacy puts trust, quality and craftsmanship above all. We believe that the heritage and values we have inherited is the key to our success.”
TBZ’s new showroom in Churchgate showcases a range of intricately designed jewellery that seeks to fulfill the aspirations of all jewellery lovers with traditional and modern tastes. The Churchgate showroom features new exquisite designs in gold, diamond and platinum with combination of colour stones such as ruby and emerald. It presents a wide variety of traditional, modern and trendy jewellery including rings, necklaces, bangles, kangan, bracelets, assorted pieces, etc.
The showroom’s customer-friendly interior reassures the people of South Mumbai that they can now access the standardized products as available in the rest of the country in addition to creating a brand identity and brand distinction.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO