TBZ opens two stores
Continues to expand retail footprint in Maharashtra and Gujarat.January 02, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited, one of India’s leading jewellery retailers has expanded its retail footprint in bnoth Maharashtra and Gujarat. It has opened two new stores, one each in Vasai (W) and Bhavnagar.
This foray in the Vasai-Virar belt will cater to fast-growing local communities in Vasai-Virar, Nala Sopara and Naigaon. Spread across 1,500 sq ft, the showroom is located at Stella, Nr. St. Augustine School, Vasai (W). While the expansion in the Saurashtra region of Gujarat by opening its first store in Bhavnagar will cater to fast-growing local communities as well as the tourists and traders visiting various destinations in the region. The store is spread across 2,500 sq ft and is located at “Krishna”, Wagha wadi Road, Near Madhav Darshan, Bhavnagar.
Shrikant Zaveri, Chairman and Managing Director, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri Limited, said, “TBZ is maintaining the momentum of its retail expansion across key markets and this foray into Vasai-Virar and Saurashtra region of Gujarat is part of this strategy to reach out to various communities in satellite townships after successful launches in Mumbai, Pune and Thane. The Vasai showroom is conveniently located to serve customers in the nearby areas so that they do not have to travel very far from their residences. We are confident that the tradition-respecting communities of Vasai-Virar will warmly welcome TBZ’s legendary values such as trust, tradition, craftsmanship and creativity in jewellery designing especially when it is available literally at their doorstep.”
Moreover, the Vasai showroom has maximised the usage of environment-friendly materials.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India