TH Accessory Store at Select City Walk
The 8th store in Tommy Hilfiger’s new chain offers wide range accessories
June 27, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tommy Hilfiger has opened an Accessory Store at Select City Walk, Delhi. This is the 8th store in the new chain introduced by Tommy Hilfiger. The 300 sq feet store offers a wide range of Tommy Hilfiger eyewear, watches, pens, innerwear, footwear, wallets, belts, travel gear & fragrances.
“The Accessory Store Chain has been launched to showcase the entire range of Tommy Hilfiger Accessories which have been becoming very popular with Indian consumers. Started in Dec 2010, this format has found ready acceptance and we now plan to open over 50 stores by end of this year “, said Rahul Gambhir, Director.
Tommy Hilfiger Accessories are also retailed at Tommy Hilfiger exclusive stores and top department store chains across the country. However, the need for this format was felt when the company realized a shortage of good retail locations given the fast growing demand for the same from across the country.
“We are currently present with this format in Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal & Raipur. The response from all cities is very encouraging and we plan to add many more tier 1 & tier 2 cities”, said Shawn Cutinha, Head – Retail.
Tommy Hilfiger has been in India since 2004 and is the leading international designer brand in India. The brand has a unique blend of youthfulness, spirited energy and vibrancy which appeals a lot to Indian consumers including the ones in Tier II cities.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021