TPG, Shriram Group buy debt-ridden Vishal Retail
Debt-ridden Vishal Retail has completed its long time selling process
March 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Vishal Megamart-branded retail operations have around 150 stores. These stores will be operated by Airplaza and 20 franchise partners. TPG said it will invest Rs 200 crore in its Indian arm to turn it around and for future growth. Analysts predict that the deal may give an impetus to Vishal’s future growth.
Analysts predict that the deal may give an impetus to Vishal’s future growth.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka