TTK Prestige & Schott form JV
Target upwardly mobile consumers with new brand 'Prestige PREMIA'.May 28, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
TTK Prestige, the kitchen appliance brand, has announced a strategic alliance with German specialty glass producer and technology company Schott AG. Together the two launched a range of high quality cooking appliances in the brand name ‘Prestige PREMIA‘.
The new brand offers an exquisite range of gas tables and induction cook-tops with world renowned highly efficient Schott Ceran glass-ceramic cook-tops and Schott tempered flat glass. The product range is positioned as a lifestyle product and will be targeted at today’s upwardly mobile customer.
“Indian consumers are rising to be quality conscious and the tie-up with Schott re-instills the brands commitment towards catering the growing needs of our consumers. Prestige PREMIA cooking appliances are a result of the finest combination of PRESTIGE’s innovation streak and manufacturing expertise of Schott’s world-class German engineering. We look forward to fruitful association with our new partner,” S. Ravichandran, Managing Director, TTK Prestige Ltd, said.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019