TTK Prestige & Schott form JV
Target upwardly mobile consumers with new brand 'Prestige PREMIA'.May 28, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
TTK Prestige, the kitchen appliance brand, has announced a strategic alliance with German specialty glass producer and technology company Schott AG. Together the two launched a range of high quality cooking appliances in the brand name ‘Prestige PREMIA‘.
The new brand offers an exquisite range of gas tables and induction cook-tops with world renowned highly efficient Schott Ceran glass-ceramic cook-tops and Schott tempered flat glass. The product range is positioned as a lifestyle product and will be targeted at today’s upwardly mobile customer.
“Indian consumers are rising to be quality conscious and the tie-up with Schott re-instills the brands commitment towards catering the growing needs of our consumers. Prestige PREMIA cooking appliances are a result of the finest combination of PRESTIGE’s innovation streak and manufacturing expertise of Schott’s world-class German engineering. We look forward to fruitful association with our new partner,” S. Ravichandran, Managing Director, TTK Prestige Ltd, said.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category