TTK Prestige announces Q2 results
TTK Prestige Limited has announced its half year results on October 10, 2011 for the half year ended September 30, 2011.
October 11, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
TTK Prestige Limited has announced its half year results on October 10, 2011 for the half year ended September 30, 2011. During the second quarter, the company recorded sales of Rs 308.83 crore as compared to Rs 202.85 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous year, thus registering a growth of 52.24%. The company achieved a profit before tax of Rs 48.24 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2011 registering an increase of 50.84 percent over the previous year’s PBT of Rs 31.98 crore.
Post tax profit for the second quarter was Rs 33.71 crore, registering a growth of 54.63 percent over last year’s post tax profit of Rs 21.80 crore. Earnings per share before extra ordinary items for the quarter increased sharply to Rs 29.78 from Rs 19.26. The company registered a turnover of Rs 546.25 crore for the half year ended September 30, 2011 as against Rs 350.63 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year. The Company registered a post tax profit of Rs 59.05 crore for the half year ended September 30, 2011 as against Rs 37.83 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear