TTK Prestige announces results
TTK Prestige’s sales up by 60% and net profit up by 58%
July 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
TTK Prestige Limited has announced its first quarter results on 15th July 2011 for the quarter ended 30th June 2011.
The Company has recorded highest ever absolute turnover for the first quarter- Rs.237.42 Crores as compared to Rs.147.78 Crores in the corresponding quarter of the previous year thus registering a growth of over 60%. The company also registered impressive growth across its product categories as compared to the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
The company achieved a profit before tax of Rs.36.32 Crores registering an increase of 60% over the previous year’s PBT of Rs.22.71 Crores. Post tax profit was Rs.25.34 crores registering a growth of 58% over last year’s post tax profit of Rs.16.03 Crores.
Earnings per share for the quarter increased sharply to Rs.22.38 from Rs.14.16.(P.Y.)
The total number of Prestige Smart Kitchens as of date is 299.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021