TTK Prestige announces results
TTK Prestige’s sales up by 60% and net profit up by 58%
July 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
TTK Prestige Limited has announced its first quarter results on 15th July 2011 for the quarter ended 30th June 2011.
The Company has recorded highest ever absolute turnover for the first quarter- Rs.237.42 Crores as compared to Rs.147.78 Crores in the corresponding quarter of the previous year thus registering a growth of over 60%. The company also registered impressive growth across its product categories as compared to the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
The company achieved a profit before tax of Rs.36.32 Crores registering an increase of 60% over the previous year’s PBT of Rs.22.71 Crores. Post tax profit was Rs.25.34 crores registering a growth of 58% over last year’s post tax profit of Rs.16.03 Crores.
Earnings per share for the quarter increased sharply to Rs.22.38 from Rs.14.16.(P.Y.)
The total number of Prestige Smart Kitchens as of date is 299.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint