TVS Capital eyes on QSR retail
Chennai-based TVS Capital Funds Ltd,
November 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chennai-based TVS Capital Funds Ltd, a mid-cap growth equity fund, is aiming to invest the fund in quick service restaurant (QSR) space.
Refusing to give out details such as the name of the entity the fund is planning to invest in, the official spokesperson, said it will be a quick service restaurant and “not a Chennai-based one”.
It is reported that it will be the sixth company in the fund’s portfolio. The fund, jointly sponsored by Shriram Group, targets investments across consumer facing sectors such as retail, healthcare, education, hospitality, FMCG, restaurants, media and entertainment, facilities management, institutional catering and security services.
TVS Capital recently invested Rs 50 crore into Medfort Hospitals Pvt Ltd, a healthcare delivery business focused on eye and diabetes. It invested in Trent's subsidiary Landmark Ltd – a leading book and music retail chain; 99 Media – an integrated media and services player offering products across diverse platforms; Dusters – facility management service providers, and TVS Logistics.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021