Tag Heuer completes 150 years
In 2011, Tag Heuer, the world's leading sports watches brand, has marked its '150 years of Mastering Speed'. To celebrate
October 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
In 2011, Tag Heuer, the world's leading sports watches brand, has marked its '150 years of Mastering Speed'. To celebrate the occasion, Tag Heuer brand ambassadors Lewis Hamilton and Karun Chandhok launched the special ‘India Racing Limited Edition’ watch. He also signed the box of the 001/200 serial numbered India Racing Limited Edition watch which will be auctioned later for charitable purposes.The TAG Heuer Carrera Tachymeter Chronograph has been chosen for this special edition. The Carrera Series draws its name from the most prestigious and dangerous endurance race of its day. Carrera, which in Spanish, means 'competition of the highest order', is apt for this special edition to mark TAG Heuer’s ‘Mastering Speed for 150 Years’ celebrations as it remains synonymous with sports, excitement, danger, adventure and heroism.
“To have the world’s best drivers as global brand ambassadors and the best racing teams as partners has contributed tremendously to Tag Heuer’s rich motor-racing heritage. It is an extremely exciting moment for everyone to be able to celebrate Tag Heuer’s '150 Years of Mastering Speed' in the midst of this fervent atmosphere. We are really honoured that Tag Heuer brand ambassador and 2008 Formula One World Champion, Lewis Hamilton, is here with us to launch the special India Racing Limited Edition watch,” said Manishi Sanwal, General Manager, LVMH Watch and Jewellery India Pvt Ltd.
Also speaking on the occasion, brand ambassador Karun Chandhok said, “When it comes to true motor-racing lineage, no other brand comes close, and TAG Heuer has proved its excellence in the domain of motor sports time and again through brilliant innovations and technological breakthroughs, thereby keeping true to its principles of precision and performance. It is great to share such a special relationship with the brand.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn