Tanglin Retail inducted as a co-promoter
Tanglin Retail Realty Developments Pvt Ltd has been inducted as a co-promoter of Sical Logistics Ltd.
September 27, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tanglin Retail Realty Developments Pvt Ltd has been inducted as a co-promoter of Sical Logistics Ltd. This comes after Tanglin, a group company of Coffee Day Resorts Pvt Ltd, has acquired stake in Sical in December last year. R Ram Mohan was appointed the new Managing Director of the company. The board has also accepted the resignations of Directors including Ashwin C Muthiah, Dhananjay N Mungale, Sanjiv Ralph Noronha, Mano Vikrant Singh and L R Sridhar, who also resigned as the Managing Director of the company.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO