Tanglin Retail inducted as a co-promoter
Tanglin Retail Realty Developments Pvt Ltd has been inducted as a co-promoter of Sical Logistics Ltd.
September 27, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tanglin Retail Realty Developments Pvt Ltd has been inducted as a co-promoter of Sical Logistics Ltd. This comes after Tanglin, a group company of Coffee Day Resorts Pvt Ltd, has acquired stake in Sical in December last year. R Ram Mohan was appointed the new Managing Director of the company. The board has also accepted the resignations of Directors including Ashwin C Muthiah, Dhananjay N Mungale, Sanjiv Ralph Noronha, Mano Vikrant Singh and L R Sridhar, who also resigned as the Managing Director of the company.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019