Tanishq unveils a 'large format' retail store in Chennai
Tanishq recently unveiled its first 'large format' retail store in Chennai.
September 29, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Tanishq recently unveiled its first 'large format' retail store in Chennai. This three-storey showroom has set apart different floors for gold, studded and diamond jewellery and will be retailing under one roof- the widest selection of carefully chosen jewellery at competitive prices. Stocked with exquisite gold jewellery collections, coloured gemstones and fine diamond pieces, this large format showroom from Tanishq is a part of Company's ongoing retail commitment towards providing customers with an opportunity to browse and buy in a leisurely manner at thoughtfully designed counters pampered by equally thoughtful service.
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019