Tanishq unveils a 'large format' retail store in Chennai
Tanishq recently unveiled its first 'large format' retail store in Chennai.
September 29, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Tanishq recently unveiled its first 'large format' retail store in Chennai. This three-storey showroom has set apart different floors for gold, studded and diamond jewellery and will be retailing under one roof- the widest selection of carefully chosen jewellery at competitive prices. Stocked with exquisite gold jewellery collections, coloured gemstones and fine diamond pieces, this large format showroom from Tanishq is a part of Company's ongoing retail commitment towards providing customers with an opportunity to browse and buy in a leisurely manner at thoughtfully designed counters pampered by equally thoughtful service.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor