Tanishq unveils a 'large format' retail store in Chennai
Tanishq recently unveiled its first 'large format' retail store in Chennai.
September 29, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Tanishq recently unveiled its first 'large format' retail store in Chennai. This three-storey showroom has set apart different floors for gold, studded and diamond jewellery and will be retailing under one roof- the widest selection of carefully chosen jewellery at competitive prices. Stocked with exquisite gold jewellery collections, coloured gemstones and fine diamond pieces, this large format showroom from Tanishq is a part of Company's ongoing retail commitment towards providing customers with an opportunity to browse and buy in a leisurely manner at thoughtfully designed counters pampered by equally thoughtful service.
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy