Tanishq unveils a 'large format' retail store in Chennai
Tanishq recently unveiled its first 'large format' retail store in Chennai.
September 29, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Tanishq recently unveiled its first 'large format' retail store in Chennai. This three-storey showroom has set apart different floors for gold, studded and diamond jewellery and will be retailing under one roof- the widest selection of carefully chosen jewellery at competitive prices. Stocked with exquisite gold jewellery collections, coloured gemstones and fine diamond pieces, this large format showroom from Tanishq is a part of Company's ongoing retail commitment towards providing customers with an opportunity to browse and buy in a leisurely manner at thoughtfully designed counters pampered by equally thoughtful service.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald’s has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India