Tanishq unveils a 'large format' retail store in Chennai
Tanishq recently unveiled its first 'large format' retail store in Chennai.
September 29, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Tanishq recently unveiled its first 'large format' retail store in Chennai. This three-storey showroom has set apart different floors for gold, studded and diamond jewellery and will be retailing under one roof- the widest selection of carefully chosen jewellery at competitive prices. Stocked with exquisite gold jewellery collections, coloured gemstones and fine diamond pieces, this large format showroom from Tanishq is a part of Company's ongoing retail commitment towards providing customers with an opportunity to browse and buy in a leisurely manner at thoughtfully designed counters pampered by equally thoughtful service.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore