Tara Jewellers expands retail footprint
Will open 50 stores across 37 Cities in India by the end of FY 2013May 15, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tara Jewellers has been aggressively opening stores in Punjab and Rajasthan. So far the brand has opened stores in Upaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur and Jalandhar and will soon open in Bhatinda.
The brand which recently launched its IPO is expanding its retail footprints strongly as a part of its strategy under which it will expand its presence from 30 stores in 19 cities to 50 stores in 37 cities by 2013 end. The focus will be Tier II and Tier III cities. Being established in the market for the last 2 years, the brand will now be reaching out to a larger audience across states like Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh. Tara Jewellers stores have been designed by the international design consultancy, Fitch. The store decor is designed in shades of purple. Spread over 700-1000 square feet, the stores ensures a unique jewellery shopping experience.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021