Tara Jewellers expands retail footprint
Will open 50 stores across 37 Cities in India by the end of FY 2013May 15, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tara Jewellers has been aggressively opening stores in Punjab and Rajasthan. So far the brand has opened stores in Upaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur and Jalandhar and will soon open in Bhatinda.
The brand which recently launched its IPO is expanding its retail footprints strongly as a part of its strategy under which it will expand its presence from 30 stores in 19 cities to 50 stores in 37 cities by 2013 end. The focus will be Tier II and Tier III cities. Being established in the market for the last 2 years, the brand will now be reaching out to a larger audience across states like Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh. Tara Jewellers stores have been designed by the international design consultancy, Fitch. The store decor is designed in shades of purple. Spread over 700-1000 square feet, the stores ensures a unique jewellery shopping experience.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore