Tara Jewellers opens in Pune
The innovative and contemporary format will be housing exquisite collections
July 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tara Jewellers, the retail arm of Tara Jewels Limited, an integrated player from jewellery manufacturing to jewellery retailing, unveiled their innovative and contemporary format store with exquisite collections at Seth House, Shop No. 4, Bund Garden Road, Pune. Leading fashion models Carol Gracias and Pia Trivedi showcased the beautiful Tara jewellery at the launch of the store.
Speaking on the occasion, Vikram Raizada, Executive Director Marketing, Retail & Business Development, Tara Jewels Limited says, “We are really excited introducing to Pune the Tara experience. We currently have two stores in the city and a total of 17 stores in Maharashtra. Our expansion into Pune is in keeping with the Indian retail revolution which has made branded jewellery the new market mantra. “
In this new store, clients have the opportunity to get up close and personal with Tara’s collections and pieces that are showcased on this wall with the pieces displayed vertically for the best browsing experience. It also enables clients to see the ‘behind the scenes’ of Tara’s craftsmanship and also watch any changes or repairs in utmost transparency
To provide complete the experience, the store staff uniforms are especially designed by celebrated fashion designer Rajesh Pratap Singh.
Tara Jewellers’ collections feature everything that a modern Indian woman shopping for a piece of jewellery would need. Whether it is small daily wear pieces such as pendants, earrings or bangles to more occasion related pieces like mangalsutras or dazzling gold and diamond sets, every offering from Tara emerges through a confluence of the combined facility of state of the art technology and the skills of some of the best designers in the business.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group