Tara Jewels IPO opens trw
Price band fixed at Rs 225-230 a share.
Tags: tara jewelsNovember 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tara Jewels which operates in three segments — retail, export and manufacturing, announced its Rs 180 -crore initial public offering on Monday. The price band is fixed at Rs 225-230 a share. The issue which opens for subscription on 21 November and closes on 23 November comprises of fresh equity shares worth Rs 197.5 crore and an offer for sale of Rs 70 crore worth of shares by Fabrikant H K Trading . The equity shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and National Stock Exchange of India.
Of the total funds raised from the proposed initial public offering (IPO), Rs 70 crore will be for offer for sale to Fabrikant H K Trading, the balance will be used for funding the retail expansion in the country, repay debt and working capital
The company conducts jewellery retail operations in the domestic market under the brand 'Tara Jewellers' and currently has 30 existing stores spread mainly in west, central and the north. The company primarily exports to Australia, China, Canada, European Union, South Africa, UAE, the UK, and US.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021