Tarun Tahiliani forays online
Plans to reach global audienceMay 08, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tarun Tahiliani Design Studio has extended its presence to consumers across the globe with the launch of its e-retail operations.
And, this online store will provide shoppers a wide product repertoire along with deliveries within two weeks, depending upon the location.
Tahiliani, said, “We will be targeting premium customers from across the globe.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2