Tarun Tahiliani forays online
Plans to reach global audienceMay 08, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tarun Tahiliani Design Studio has extended its presence to consumers across the globe with the launch of its e-retail operations.
And, this online store will provide shoppers a wide product repertoire along with deliveries within two weeks, depending upon the location.
Tahiliani, said, “We will be targeting premium customers from across the globe.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021