TastyKhana.in Expands its Footprints
Leading food portal TastyKhana.in, has revealed plans of expanding its base to ten more cities in India.July 09, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading food portal TastyKhana.in, has revealed plans of expanding its base to ten more cities in India. At present, the portal is operating in cities like Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida and so on. Besides, it has plans to expand its footprints to cities like Indore, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, and Kolkata.
According to the CEO and Founder, Shachin Bhardwaj, “We are extremely excited to announce the expansion of our services in ten more cities now. Since India is a nation of varied cultures and traditions, a clear understanding of food preferences of each state is a must. Owing to the expansion of our services, there has been an immense variety of cuisines and restaurants that have now been added to our website for patrons to choose from. Moreover, with Google map feature in the website, the process of understanding the location has been further more filtered for our customers.”
The online retailers have been witnessing a spurt in demand from non-metro cities and smaller towns as the internet usage has increased and appetite for online shopping upsurged among non- urban consumers. Moreover, it has been observed that the aspirations of consumers in Tier II & III cities are gradually converging with that of consumers in metro cities.
“By entering into untapped markets of Tier II & III cities, we are very optimistic about our company’s growth. Since these markets lacked presence of online food delivery services, making our way to these cities and giving the ease and convenience of ordering food by the click of a mouse to our customers was our goal. With this strategic expansion we aim to fill this gap and cater to the fast growing food needs of the customers,”adds Bhardwaj.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India