Tata CLiQ to add kids fashion category
As per the plan, it will house over 15 brands such as Gini & Jony, Lilliput, Toons, Nauti Nati among others.August 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brands housed under Westside portfolio such as Utsa Kids, Baby Hop, HOP etc will be exclusively available on the website.
Tata Group's multi-brand phygital ecommerce platform Tata CLiQ said it is going to add kids fashion as a separate category to its portfolio. As per the plan, it will house over 15 brands such as Gini & Jony, Lilliput, Toons, Nauti Nati among others. In addition to these, brands housed under Westside portfolio such as Utsa Kids, Baby Hop, HOP, Y&F will be exclusively available on the website and will also be offered under full omni-channel services. “Introducing kids wear category is in line with our focus on brands and brand loving consumers. We aim to ensure that Indian consumers get access to brand’s latest in-season collection that can be delivered within 48 hours at their doorstep. Through our partnership with the finest brands in kid’s fashion segment, we aim to connect with parents and tweens, who are increasingly brand conscious and always want the best for their kids,” said Vikas Purohit, chief operating officer, Tata CLiQ.
- Flipkart and Hotstar come together to announce a new ad platform
- Yaantra sells 500k refurbished smartphones
- V Mart embraces PeopleStrong Alt to empower digital HR
- Amazon Prime Days register 35% surge from small towns
- Select CITYWALK adds Japanese luxury brand Onitsuka Tiger to its brand portfolio
- Milkbasket launches voice buying
- Flipkart adds recharge, travel tabs on its mobile app
- Grofers to enter FMCG segment; targets Rs 2,500 crore sales in FY19
- LG India starts open cell manufacturing of TV at Pune plant
- Amazon pumped Rs 230 crore into India wallet