Tata DoCoMo: 4,000 3G Retail Outlets
Indian mobile network, Tata DoCoMo is foreseeing to open 4, 000 retail
October 26, 2010 | comments ( 4 ) |
Indian mobile network, Tata DoCoMo is foreseeing to open 4, 000 retail outlets to sell is forthcoming 3G services. The company is all set to launch its 3G network at the end of this week.
Entering the 3G space, the company is fully prepared with dongles, mobile internet devices, routers and mobile devices. The company will be the first private network to launch a WCDMA(Wideband Code Division Multiple Access) based network in the country.
The preparations are into action, where company has already trained 10,000 people, apart from training the employees.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2