Tata DoCoMo: 4,000 3G Retail Outlets
Indian mobile network, Tata DoCoMo is foreseeing to open 4, 000 retail
October 26, 2010 | comments ( 4 ) |
Indian mobile network, Tata DoCoMo is foreseeing to open 4, 000 retail outlets to sell is forthcoming 3G services. The company is all set to launch its 3G network at the end of this week.
Entering the 3G space, the company is fully prepared with dongles, mobile internet devices, routers and mobile devices. The company will be the first private network to launch a WCDMA(Wideband Code Division Multiple Access) based network in the country.
The preparations are into action, where company has already trained 10,000 people, apart from training the employees.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021