Tata Group: To launch Casa Décor
Tata group, through its subsidiary Tata Housing and Development Company
July 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata group, through its subsidiary Tata Housing and Development Company is planning to roll out retail stores under the brand name Casa Décor to sell its high-end furniture and also related services.
Tata will inaugurate its first store in Mumbai. The retail venture — which will stock premium Italian furniture costing several lakhs a piece and offer a complete suite of interior services — will slowly expand into other metros such as New Delhi.
The brand Casa Décor is a tie between Tata and the Italian furniture designers and retailer Poltrona Frau Group.
A report on the Tata group’s website said Casa Décor would target business customers such as hotels and resorts, recreational projects and even airports. In the retail segment, households with an income of over Rs 1 crore a year will be the target customer.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years