Tata Group: To launch Casa Décor
Tata group, through its subsidiary Tata Housing and Development Company
July 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata group, through its subsidiary Tata Housing and Development Company is planning to roll out retail stores under the brand name Casa Décor to sell its high-end furniture and also related services.
Tata will inaugurate its first store in Mumbai. The retail venture — which will stock premium Italian furniture costing several lakhs a piece and offer a complete suite of interior services — will slowly expand into other metros such as New Delhi.
The brand Casa Décor is a tie between Tata and the Italian furniture designers and retailer Poltrona Frau Group.
A report on the Tata group’s website said Casa Décor would target business customers such as hotels and resorts, recreational projects and even airports. In the retail segment, households with an income of over Rs 1 crore a year will be the target customer.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore