Tata India’s no 1 brand
Apple is global leaderFebruary 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Tata group remains the country’s premier brand with a value of $ 21.1 billion, while US-based Apple has retained its top position globally, according to UK-based consultancy, Brand Finance.
The Tata group has also improved its global ranking to 34 in this study vis-à-vis 39 a year earlier.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint