Tata India’s no 1 brand
Apple is global leaderFebruary 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Tata group remains the country’s premier brand with a value of $ 21.1 billion, while US-based Apple has retained its top position globally, according to UK-based consultancy, Brand Finance.
The Tata group has also improved its global ranking to 34 in this study vis-à-vis 39 a year earlier.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021