Tata’s aggressive plans for Tanishq
Looking to enhance its market share by two and half timesMarch 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Tata-controlled jewellery brand Tanishq is planning an aggressive growth strategy via an expansion of its retail network along with the introduction of new designs.
L R Natarajan, CEO New Business Division, Titan Industries, said, "We want to grow our market size by two and a half times over the next five years time,"
Natarajan pointed out that Titan registered jewellery sales of Rs 8,000 crore last fiscal, and had a market share of nearly four per cent.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021