Tata’s aggressive plans for Tanishq
Looking to enhance its market share by two and half timesMarch 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Tata-controlled jewellery brand Tanishq is planning an aggressive growth strategy via an expansion of its retail network along with the introduction of new designs.
L R Natarajan, CEO New Business Division, Titan Industries, said, "We want to grow our market size by two and a half times over the next five years time,"
Natarajan pointed out that Titan registered jewellery sales of Rs 8,000 crore last fiscal, and had a market share of nearly four per cent.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2