Tata to venture the book publishing business
Tata Group is to venture the book publishing business run under Westland, a subsidiary of Landmark.
April 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Group is to venture the book publishing business run under Westland, a subsidiary of Landmark. Gautam Padmanabhan, CEO, Westland said that the company is marketing and distributing almost 100 titles this year, of which about half are licensed titles, while the rest are original titles.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category