Tata to venture the book publishing business
Tata Group is to venture the book publishing business run under Westland, a subsidiary of Landmark.
April 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Group is to venture the book publishing business run under Westland, a subsidiary of Landmark. Gautam Padmanabhan, CEO, Westland said that the company is marketing and distributing almost 100 titles this year, of which about half are licensed titles, while the rest are original titles.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021