Tesco’s first Cash & Carry outlet in India
"We will open our first wholesale Cash & Carry outlet in India this year," announced Greg Sage, Tesco International and Internal Communications Director
January 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
"We will open our first wholesale Cash & Carry outlet in India this year," announced Greg Sage, Tesco International and Internal Communications Director. Tesco already has presence in India through a joint venture with Tatas. The stores are located in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad and Chennai.
Tesco operats 4,331 stores worldwide and employes 470,000 people in 14 countries. "We continue to expand our international business and are investing in banking, mobile phones and other retail services," said Sage.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021