Tesco’s first Cash & Carry outlet in India
"We will open our first wholesale Cash & Carry outlet in India this year," announced Greg Sage, Tesco International and Internal Communications Director
January 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
"We will open our first wholesale Cash & Carry outlet in India this year," announced Greg Sage, Tesco International and Internal Communications Director. Tesco already has presence in India through a joint venture with Tatas. The stores are located in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad and Chennai.
Tesco operats 4,331 stores worldwide and employes 470,000 people in 14 countries. "We continue to expand our international business and are investing in banking, mobile phones and other retail services," said Sage.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India