The Benetton interiors come to India
The new Benetton megastore opens today
March 25, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The new Benetton megastore opens today to reveal a new look combining innovation with history, thanks to the introduction of the new Benetton interiors concept, currently present in major European cities including Milan, Paris, London, Frankfurt and Istanbul. The store is located at Hamilton House, Connaught Place – an iconic Indian shopping destination that displays all the complexities, contradictions, beauty and dynamism of a city where the past rubs shoulders with the present. The design concept of the first-of-its-kind Benetton store in Asia successfully blends the Group’s innovation-driven identity, with the vibrant historical elements of the Indian capital.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Sanjeev Mohanty, CEO, Benetton India Private Limited, said, “It gives us immense pleasure today to launch our first Concept store in one of the most iconic shopping destinations of India – Connaught Place. Stores are an important communication platform for Benetton as it is here that we showcase the depth of our brand offering to the customers.” He added, “The launch of the new store strengthens Benetton’s presence in the Indian market, whose economic development Benetton regards with confidence and optimism”.
The new Benetton furnishings take the shape of big metal or wooden boxes, wardrobes on castors, tables in natural shapes. Rails, shelves and hanging systems resemble large, light, sophisticated 50’s-style bookcases: a group of elements designed to present a neatly arranged showcase of Benetton apparel and accessories, the true features of the interior.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore