The Body Shop: 10th store inaugurated
Known for its natural and ethical beauty products, the Body Shop launches
June 24, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Known for its natural and ethical beauty products, the Body Shop launches its 10th store in Mumbai at Colaba.
The store is a collection of wide range of skin care, bath & body, make up, hair, fragrance, means, gifts, accessories and a lot more to explore. The Body Shop store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from internationally trained make-up artist. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to know the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
In addition to expansion of customer base in the city, the brand is offering Customer Loyalty Program ‘Love Your Body’ with some nominal fee to take advantage of fantastic member benefits, discounts etc. It has also streamlined various promotional schemes such as free gift vouchers, free loyalty enrollment on purchase, free make-up applications etc.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India