The Body Shop: 10th store inaugurated
Known for its natural and ethical beauty products, the Body Shop launches
June 24, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Known for its natural and ethical beauty products, the Body Shop launches its 10th store in Mumbai at Colaba.
The store is a collection of wide range of skin care, bath & body, make up, hair, fragrance, means, gifts, accessories and a lot more to explore. The Body Shop store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from internationally trained make-up artist. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to know the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
In addition to expansion of customer base in the city, the brand is offering Customer Loyalty Program ‘Love Your Body’ with some nominal fee to take advantage of fantastic member benefits, discounts etc. It has also streamlined various promotional schemes such as free gift vouchers, free loyalty enrollment on purchase, free make-up applications etc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021