The Body Shop: First Store in Bhopal
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop
January 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop is growing in numbers – it opens its 56th store in India at DB Mall, Bhopal, which will be the first in the city and the second in Madhya Pradesh.
The first operational store of the state (Madhya Pradesh) is at the Treasure Island Mall, Indore. With sights set on making its naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products increasingly accessible to more Indian consumers, The Body Shop has plans to open more stores in Tier 2 and 3 cities over the next few months.
Just like all the other The Body Shop stores in India, the latest store in Bhopal has a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Men’s, Gifts, Accessories and much more.
With the opening of the DB Mall store The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in Madhya Pradesh by offering its world class customer loyalty programme “Love Your Body”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021