The Body Shop: First Store in Bhopal
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop
January 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop is growing in numbers – it opens its 56th store in India at DB Mall, Bhopal, which will be the first in the city and the second in Madhya Pradesh.
The first operational store of the state (Madhya Pradesh) is at the Treasure Island Mall, Indore. With sights set on making its naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products increasingly accessible to more Indian consumers, The Body Shop has plans to open more stores in Tier 2 and 3 cities over the next few months.
Just like all the other The Body Shop stores in India, the latest store in Bhopal has a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Men’s, Gifts, Accessories and much more.
With the opening of the DB Mall store The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in Madhya Pradesh by offering its world class customer loyalty programme “Love Your Body”.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay