The Body Shop Store at Korum Mall,Thane
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand, The Body Shop, launches
November 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand, The Body Shop, launches yet another store in Mumbai with the opening of its latest store at Korum Mall, Thane.
The Body Shop products are all naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products, which are not tested on animals. All The Body Shop products are 100% vegetarian and with over 64% containing fairly traded natural ingredients or accessories from our Community Trade suppliers.
The latest The Body Shop store in India has a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
The Body Shop store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from internationally trained make-up artist. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
The new store offers Fabulous Store Opening promotions, Free Make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many exciting offers and services at the store.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%