The Body Shop adds two to its tally
The natural and ethical beauty brand, The Body Shop has recently launched two of its stores, one in Indore and the other at Lucknow.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
The natural and ethical beauty brand, The Body Shop has recently launched two of its stores, one in Indore and the other at Lucknow. The store in Indore is located at the Treasure Island Mall with an area of 700 sq. ft and the one in Lucknow is at the multiplex Sahara Ganj with an area of 502 sq. ft. Shriti Malhotra, General Manager of The Body Shop India says, “Indians love The Body Shop for its natural appeal, and we are now entering tier II cities to target a larger base of population who are well travelled and well informed customers. Many of our customers come from these tier II cities to buy products that have become part of their daily needs. To offer them comfort of buying from their local market we are now opening stores in these cities.” The latest stores in India will have a wide range of products across skin care, bath & body, wellbeing, fragrance, hair, make-up and many more, to suit and complement all skin and body types. The Body Shop also offers several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-overs from internationally trained make-up artists. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform