The Body Shop expands In Bengaluru
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body
March 23, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop continues expansion in Bengaluru with a new store at Forum Value Mall.
The Body Shop products are all naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products, which are not tested on animals. All The Body Shop products are 100% vegetarian and with over 65% containing fairly traded natural ingredients or accessories from our Community Trade suppliers.
The latest The Body Shop store in India has a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
With the launch of this store The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in Bengaluru and offers world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body”. Customers can now sign up for The Body Shop Loyalty Card at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
The new store offers fabulous promotions, free Make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many exciting offers and services at the store.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2