The Body Shop goes to Dehradun
Opens first store in the city; aims to reach customerse in Uttrakhand.January 17, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop, retailer of cosmetics and toiletries inaugurated their 1st store in Dehradun to make its world class products accessible to the customers in the city. The Body Shop store located at Crossroads mall will exceptionally provide the essence of the Brand at its best to all its customers. With the launch of the store The Body Shop® aims to reach out to the customer base in Uttrakhand and offer world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body™”. Customers can sign up for The Body Shop® Loyalty Card at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
The new store offers Fabulous promotions, Free Make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many exciting offers and services at the store.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021