The Body Shop goes to Dehradun
Opens first store in the city; aims to reach customerse in Uttrakhand.January 17, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop, retailer of cosmetics and toiletries inaugurated their 1st store in Dehradun to make its world class products accessible to the customers in the city. The Body Shop store located at Crossroads mall will exceptionally provide the essence of the Brand at its best to all its customers. With the launch of the store The Body Shop® aims to reach out to the customer base in Uttrakhand and offer world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body™”. Customers can sign up for The Body Shop® Loyalty Card at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
The new store offers Fabulous promotions, Free Make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many exciting offers and services at the store.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India