The Body Shop launched at Shoppers Stop
The Body Shop recently launched its shop-in-shop format
July 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop recently launched its shop-in-shop format inside Shoppers Stop at Nirmal Lifestyle, Mulund. This will be followed by Bannerghatta in Bangalore, GVK in Hyderabad and in the upcoming Prozone Mall at Aurangabad.
All the Body Shop products are 100 per cent vegetarian and with over 64 per cent fairly traded natural ingredients or accessories from the Community Trade suppliers.
The Body Shop shop-in shops will have latest range of products across skin care, bath & body, make up, hair, fragrance, men’s, gifts, accessories and many more. The new shop-in-shops will offer fabulous store opening promotions, free make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many other exciting services to its customers.
Says Shriti Malhotra, General Manager, The Body Shop, “Currently The Body Shop has 40 stores across 18 cities in the country and we are opening new stores every month. It is our endeavor to make The Body Shop brand accessible to as many customers as possible across different cities, through both standalone and SIS formats. Our collaboration with Shoppers Stop is an extremely important step in that direction as we are looking forward to partnering with them on many more locations in the country. Also with our lower prices launched earlier this year, the brand is now more affordable to many more customers with prices lowered by 10-35 per cent.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2