The Body Shop launched in Pune
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body
April 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop launches a store in Pune at Inorbit Mall. This is the third store in the city after two successful running stores in Pune; one in SGS Magnum Mall & the other one in Pune Central.
The Body Shop products are all naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products, which are not tested on animals. All The Body Shop products are 100% vegetarian and with 75% containing fairly traded natural ingredients or accessories from our Community Fair Trade suppliers.
The latest The Body Shop store in India has a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
The Body Shop store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from internationally trained make-up artist. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
With the launch of this store The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in Maharashtra and offers world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body”.
The new store offers Fabulous promotions, Free Make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many exciting offers and services at the store.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021