The Body Shop launched in Pune
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body
April 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop launches a store in Pune at Inorbit Mall. This is the third store in the city after two successful running stores in Pune; one in SGS Magnum Mall & the other one in Pune Central.
The Body Shop products are all naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products, which are not tested on animals. All The Body Shop products are 100% vegetarian and with 75% containing fairly traded natural ingredients or accessories from our Community Fair Trade suppliers.
The latest The Body Shop store in India has a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
The Body Shop store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from internationally trained make-up artist. Customers can also seek a quick skin care consultation by filling up a questionnaire to find out their skin type, and receive a recommendation on the treatment range best suited for their skin’s needs.
With the launch of this store The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in Maharashtra and offers world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body”.
The new store offers Fabulous promotions, Free Make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many exciting offers and services at the store.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India