The Body Shop launches store in Nagpur
he original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop launches its
January 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop launches its first store in Nagpur at Empress Mall.
The Body Shop products are all naturally inspired and ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products, which are not tested on animals. All The Body Shop products are 100% vegetarian and with over 65% containing fairly traded natural ingredients or accessories from our Community Trade suppliers.
The latest The Body Shop store in India has a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
With the launch of this store The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in Maharashtra and offers world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body”. Customers can now sign up for The Body Shop Loyalty Card at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
The new store offers Fabulous promotions, Free Make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many exciting offers and services at the store.
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO