The Body Shop on an expansion spree
The brand expands in Maharashtra and Pune with the aim to reach out to more customers
July 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop has recently opened 3 new stores in Mumbai – at Infinity- 2 Mall, Malad and 2 stores at Mumbai airport – terminal 1 A and terminal 1B. With opening of these new stores, the brand’s store count in Mumbai is 14 stores now. This is not all as the brand has further expanded its wings to Pune for opening its 4th store in the city, in Market city mall. This decision, by the original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop, highlights its desire to reach more and more consumers.
The latest The Body Shop store in India has a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more. The store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from internationally trained make-up artist.
With the launch of the new stores, The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in Mumbai and Pune and offer world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body”. Customers can now sign up for The Body Shop Loyalty Card at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
The new stores offer Fabulous promotions, Free Make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many exciting offers and services at the store.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021