The Body Shop on an expansion spree
The brand expands in Maharashtra and Pune with the aim to reach out to more customers
July 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop has recently opened 3 new stores in Mumbai – at Infinity- 2 Mall, Malad and 2 stores at Mumbai airport – terminal 1 A and terminal 1B. With opening of these new stores, the brand’s store count in Mumbai is 14 stores now. This is not all as the brand has further expanded its wings to Pune for opening its 4th store in the city, in Market city mall. This decision, by the original, natural and ethical beauty brand The Body Shop, highlights its desire to reach more and more consumers.
The latest The Body Shop store in India has a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more. The store also provides several specialist services like free make-up tips and make-up application from internationally trained make-up artist.
With the launch of the new stores, The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in Mumbai and Pune and offer world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body”. Customers can now sign up for The Body Shop Loyalty Card at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
The new stores offer Fabulous promotions, Free Make up application, skincare and make up consultation and many exciting offers and services at the store.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint