The Body Shop on expansion mode
Opens stores in Chandigarh, Pune and Mysore
September 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK’s favourite retailer of cosmetics and toiletries, ‘The Body Shop’ has opened three stores in three different cities. It has opened its 2nd store in Chandigarh at DLF City Center mall, the 5th store in Pune at Amanora Mall and the 1st store in Mysore at Mall of Mysore to make its world class products accessible to the customers there.
With the launch of these stores, ‘The Body Shop’ aims to expand its customer base and offer world class Customer Loyalty Programme – ‘Love Your Body’. Customers can now sign up for ‘The Body Shop Loyalty Card’ at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore