The Body Shop on expansion mode
Opens stores in Chandigarh, Pune and Mysore
September 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK’s favourite retailer of cosmetics and toiletries, ‘The Body Shop’ has opened three stores in three different cities. It has opened its 2nd store in Chandigarh at DLF City Center mall, the 5th store in Pune at Amanora Mall and the 1st store in Mysore at Mall of Mysore to make its world class products accessible to the customers there.
With the launch of these stores, ‘The Body Shop’ aims to expand its customer base and offer world class Customer Loyalty Programme – ‘Love Your Body’. Customers can now sign up for ‘The Body Shop Loyalty Card’ at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years