The Body Shop opens Flagship Store in Delhi
The opening of this 70th store marks the brandís reiteration of its retail experience
July 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The opening of the FIRST FLAGSHIP STORE of The Body Shop, in the heart of the city Connaught Place, reiterates the importance of redefining retail experience by the brand. The Body Shop India has always believed in international standards of retailing its products to its customers and facilitates a world class brand experience at all its stores Pan India.
The New FLAGSHIP Store located in the Outer circle of Connaught place will exceptionally provide the essence of the Brand at its best to all its customers, with a 1050 sq ft store size. Look out for exciting offers on all range of The Body Shop products, and free Skin care consultation by internationally trained experts in the first month of its launch. There also will be adequate provision for demo of the product and its various applications for all our valued customers.
The Body Shop stores in India have a wide range of products across Skin Care, Bath & Body, Make Up, Hair, Fragrance, Means, Gifts, Accessories and many more.
With the launch of these stores The Body Shop aims to expand its customer base in Delhi NCR and offer world class Customer Loyalty program “Love Your Body”. Customers can now sign up for The Body Shop Loyalty Card at a nominal fee to enjoy fantastic member benefits, year round discounts, member’s special offers and many other privileges all through the year.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores