The Body Shop opens five new stores
The Body Shop, the UK’s favourite retailer of cosmetics and toiletries.
January 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop, the UK’s favourite retailer of cosmetics and toiletries, has opened five new stores in January to make its world class products available to customers across India. The Body Shop opened stores in Udaipur, a store in the north-east and more stores in Mumbai, Chennai, and Lucknow. With the opening of these stores, the brand’s store count has reached 80.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG