The Body Shop opens five new stores
The Body Shop, the UK’s favourite retailer of cosmetics and toiletries.
January 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Body Shop, the UK’s favourite retailer of cosmetics and toiletries, has opened five new stores in January to make its world class products available to customers across India. The Body Shop opened stores in Udaipur, a store in the north-east and more stores in Mumbai, Chennai, and Lucknow. With the opening of these stores, the brand’s store count has reached 80.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazÃ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore