The Body Shop opens store in Bangalore
UK’s favourite retailer of cosmetics and toiletries, The Body Shop, recently opened its 12th store in Bangalore to make its world
November 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK’s favourite retailer of cosmetics and toiletries, The Body Shop, recently opened its 12th store in Bangalore to make its world class products accessible to the customers in Bangalore. The store will also be 73rd store in India for The Body Shop and again reiterates the importance of redefining retail experience by the brand. The Body Shop India has always believed in international standards of retailing its products to its customers and facilitates a world class brand experience at all its stores pan India.
The store located at Market City Mall, Bangalore will exceptionally provide the essence of the brand at its best to all its customers.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2