The Body Shop opens store in Bangalore
UK’s favourite retailer of cosmetics and toiletries, The Body Shop, recently opened its 12th store in Bangalore to make its world
November 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK’s favourite retailer of cosmetics and toiletries, The Body Shop, recently opened its 12th store in Bangalore to make its world class products accessible to the customers in Bangalore. The store will also be 73rd store in India for The Body Shop and again reiterates the importance of redefining retail experience by the brand. The Body Shop India has always believed in international standards of retailing its products to its customers and facilitates a world class brand experience at all its stores pan India.
The store located at Market City Mall, Bangalore will exceptionally provide the essence of the brand at its best to all its customers.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021